………third quarter is a nice and interesting. In this quarter I learned many things. I learned the different HTML tags, Formatting Tags, Attribute tags and many more. I also learned how to make a web design. Web design is hard to do but I try to become patient in order to finish it.
………one of the problems that I encountered is in making our activities. I am not expert using a computer so it is a big problem for me. Another thing is that in making a web design. It so hard for us beginners because we don’t know what to do.
………I address this challenge by approaching my classmates to help me in doing this thing. I sacrifice my time just to finish the web design. Not at all times my classmates are there to teach so I do it all alone.
……..Moving on, I will do my best. I promise to make all the drafts that our teacher required us to do. I will practice more using a computer to enhance more my ability and knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment