2011 has been ended.......a new year has come. Its already 2012.
As 2012 begins, I promise to myself it to turn a new leaf. 2011 is a very crucial but enjoyable year because of different obstacles and challenges that happened. As 2012 enter, I make a resolution or promise to obey. One is that I will change my bad attitudes, my laziness and my cruelness. I know sometimes I hurt the feelings of others because of my bad attitudes. I promise to myself that I will study hard to attain my goals in life. I also promise to make myself kind and not to hurt the people I love especially to my parents and my special someone. I will also try my best to make people happy.
2011 is very memorable day but its the time to move on........move on and change the wrong things that I've done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment